Inspired by: @michellephan
During the harsh winter months, it is understandable (and annoying) to have dryer, chapped lips. We all know it ain’t pretty. No worries because there is a DIY Lip Scrub that can help make your lips go back to normal. The lip scrub is very easy to do. Applying the lip scrub is a messy but fun experience.
What you’ll need:
-Lip Balm (for after)
You can eyeball these ingredients as long as you get the texture right.
1. Take a tablespoon of honey and put it into a small bowl.
2. Add more or less of a teaspoon of sugar.
3. Add more or less of a teaspoon of olive oil.
How to use the lip scrub:
1. With two fingers, apply the lip scrub to dry lips.
2. Rub the scrub into the lips in circular motions for a minute or so.
Before and After:
You should be left with soft, smooth lips. There are lip scrubs sold at Lush that you could buy. But how easy was this? The DIY lip scrub was only three ingredients. These are three ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and it only took two minutes to do. Try it today!