I love getting nominated for these Awards or tagged to do Tags. They are always so fun to do, my readers get to know me better, and I am very grateful for the new followers!
Thank you Always, Bree for nominating me. She is an awesome beauty blogger and mom, and you can find her answers/post right here. Check it out!
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
1. What beauty product can you not live without?
Is lip balm considered a beauty product? If not, I would say concealer.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning Person, as annoying as that sounds. I love waking up, lying in bed, and eating breakfast right after. I could be a night owl when I’m binge watching a show on Netflix though!
3. What was the last good movie you saw in the theaters?
I hardly go to movie theaters in the wintertime. I would say the last good movie I saw in the theaters was Divergent. I read the book and loved it. The movies never do the books justice, but a good movie is still a good movie. This week, I want to watch the movie Focus because the gorgeous Margot Robbie is in it!
4. What’s your idea of a perfect vacation?
One where I can play in the sun and eat a lot… Probably the Bahamas. I would go to the Philippines, the homeland, but the flight to and from just kills me!
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? Does it match what you do now (or planning on doing)?
I wanted to be a singer/pianist when I was 6 or 7 years old. It definitely does not match and looks like it will never match what I wanted as a child. But that’s okay!
6. What was your proudest moment?
Graduating from college
7. What is your most favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
I like my closet a lot better in the summertime. Currently, the winter clothes are hanging up in it. I guess I would say my moto style tweed vest. It’s the type of piece you’d wear to brunch. It instantly makes any outfit look chic and super easy to just throw on.
11 Facts about Styled with Joy:
I’m gonna tell you 11 things that I love/dislike. Hate is too strong of a word.
1. I love watching tv comedies such as Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, and Friends.
2. I love Rachel McAdams. I think she is so pretty.
3. I love sushi, as some of you already know.
4. I love Mean Girls. Timeless. Just like Clueless.
5. I love watching my favorite movies a hundred times and still react as if it’s the first time I’m watching it.
6. I love chocolate. Anything chocolate. Especially Milk Chocolate.
7. I dislike tuna. And it’s in every sushi roll!
8. I dislike dolls with human-like eyes. Maybe dolls in general.
9. I dislike horror movies. My imagination runs wild.
10. I dislike Ampalaya (bitter-melon.) If you’re Filipino, you know what I’m talking about.
11. I dislike that I like watching the Kardashian “reality” show. (guilty pleasure)
I would like to nominate…
1. Stephie Estie
2. Beauty Bits By Christina
3. Glam with Sam
4. Glimmering Darling
5. Chantal and Shekinah
6. Anderson Ever After
11. A Touch of Beauty
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
2. Do you have any brothers/sisters? Are you close?
3. Favorite TV show(s)?
4. Describe your BFF in three words.
5. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or nutella?
6. Favorite high end foundation?
7. Favorite drugstore foundation?
Thank you for reading!