Thank you Raine and Marika for nominating me for these awards! Raine is a sweet beauty blogger who nominated me for the Premio Dardos Award, and you can find her post here. Marika is my newest friend on here and she is awesome, talented and hilarious. We also both share a love for Bruno Mars ❤
Premio Dardos is Spanish for “Prize Darts” and is an award in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing.
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
7 Facts About Me:
1. I like to share my creative side via my nail art.
2. The only pets I’ve ever had were goldfish.
3. I’m surprisingly doing well with my Makeup No Buy (Although I thought about entering a CCO this weekend and stopped myself. #strength)
4. I have a strong love for Wildfox Jumpers. (Oh, so soft!)
5. I really want a pair of scalloped shorts. (I think they’re so adorable!)
6. I always have a song playing in my head, my very own personal radio. (Currently Uptown Funk)
7. The only heels I am comfortable wearing are wedges.
I would like to Nominate you for both awards:
3. Always Bree
13. A Vibrant Day
14. Bettys Knees
No worries if you were already nominated 🙂