1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
How come the rules don’t say to make up your own 7 questions??? Hmm.
I got nominated twice so you’ll see two sets of questions.
Thank you for nominating me — Check out Talking About Beauty’s blog post here!
Talking About Beauty Questions:
1. What’s your pet peeve? Army print (unless you’re actually in the army)
2. Make up brand you just cannot live without and why? This is making my head hurt. There isn’t a brand that does everything on my face. I need multiple brands!
3. Worst product you’ve ever tried? Even though I think that the following brand is awesome, I’d have to say all MUFE face products, mainly because they have all given me little bumps on my forehead. Unfortunate because their mat velvet + foundation looked flawless on me. Sad.
4. Favourite Food? Sushi.
5. How would you describe yourself? Cute, Funny & Smart
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? My height – I’d like to be taller.
7. Life goals you really want to achieve? Getting a job where it doesn’t feel like work.
To my partner in crime, thank you for nominating me — Check out her awesome blog here!
1. Did you play any sports or do any activities when you were little (like ballet, gymnastics)? When I was little, that’s when I found out my love for tennis. I also did bowling in the summer.
2. How many remote controls do you have for your entertainment unit (tv, dvd, stereo)? Two.
3. What was the worst thing you did as a child (run away from home, set fire to the clothesline)? LOL at your example. I played hide and seek in a mall without letting my family know that I was going to hide. They thought they lost me and looked for me for a while, and my dad realized I would be in the janitor’s closet (which wasn’t far from where we were sitting.) I no longer thought it was fun because of how long they took; when my dad found me, I was already on the verge of tears.
4. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three and a body pillow. It’s a ridiculous amount. I really don’t need the body pillow… or the extra pillow.
5. What was the last Ikea furniture you built? If not applicable, what was the last piece of furniture you bought? Hemnes drawers
6. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? Which pair is your favourite? Six, my favorite is probably the Coach ones you see in my OOTD posts.
7. What was the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? “Dinuguan is a Filipino savory stew of meat and/or offal simmered in a rich, spicy dark gravy of pig blood, garlic, chili, and vinegar.” My mom told me it was chocolate meat, so I ate it.
I would like to nominate…
My questions for you:
1. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
2. What makes you laugh no matter what?
3. What is the best TV show to binge watch on Netflix?
4. Best ice cream in the world?
5. What is a habit you want to stop?
6. Who are you most similar to: Rachel, Monica, or Phoebe?
7. Who would you want to date: Ross, Chandler, or Joey?