Thank you Katina Bobina for nominating me for this award. We have so much in common when it comes to shows we watch Ahem*Friends*Ahem.
1) Give a shoutout/mention, including a link to their blog page, to the person who nominated you.
2) Include the ‘Lavender Award’ Logo in your blog post.
3) If you are nominated answer the 10 questions you are given.
4) You then create 10 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
5) Use the tag ‘lavenderaward’ so people can follow the award as it spreads throughout the blogging world!
6) You then nominate at least 5 bloggers who haven’t received many followers/likes yet, making sure you contact them to let them know.
Let’s get started!
Katina Bobina’s Questions:
1) What is your favorite Disney movie? Lion King? Little Mermaid? Aladdin?!
2) Name one song you will be listening to this summer. Nicki Minaj “Hey Mama”
3) What is your recent (or current) TV show binge-watch? GoT – Please no spoilers.
4) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Spain or Australia
5) Cookies or ice cream? I initially read Cookies n Cream! At this moment, I want two scoops of different ice cream in a cone.
6) What are your favorite type of blog posts to read? Anything Skincare is my jam.
7) If you could go back in time, what year would it be? 1920’s Flapper time!
8) Favorite breakfast treat? Stuffed French Toast (with a side of crispy bacon)
9) Who was your first celebrity crush? JC from Nsync
10) NYC or LA? NYC all the way.
Styled with Joy’s Questions:
1) What part of your makeup routine do you dread? Look forward to?
2) Favorite social media:
3) Most talented YouTuber:
4) Go-to hairstyle:
5) Next nail art design you want to see from me?
6) Similar to Katina’s question — What blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
7) Best product in your skincare routine:
8) Matte or Glitter nail polish?
9) Signature scent/perfume:
10) Best place you’ve ever traveled to?
I would like to nominate…
1) Gifted Hands in Motion
2) Inspector Gorgeous
3) Maiko Skincare
4) Style Domination
5) A Beautiful Whim
Have fun with this! 🙂