I was excited to find out that What Katey Thinks nominated me for my first ever Fashion related award. Let’s get started!
1) What motivated you to start blogging?
I kept posting my outfits, products I liked, and my nail art on Instagram and my friend said it looked professional and that I should start YouTube channel. Eventually that turned into a blog and I jumped right in knowing exactly what posts I wanted up right away. I want to blog everyday for as long as I can. My goal is a year, so hopefully I reach it!
2) Favorite movies?
Mean Girls, The Notebook, Coyote Ugly, etc. Too many to name!
3) What is your dream career?
Professional Blogger, perhaps.
4) Top wish list items at the moment?
This is my updated Makeup Wishlist. I’m on a No-buy, so that baby gets filled up every week.
5) Favorite television shows?
Friends, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Charmed, Gossip Girl, etc. Also too many to name!
6) What store do you find yourself shopping in the most?
I’d say online it would have to be Madewell and in person? Wildfox.
7) Favorite fashion designers?
DVF because her advice in a magazine was very universal and very helpful for all ages.
8) Describe your dream vacation?
Japan – I really want sushi from Japan.
9) What are the goals for your blog?
Just keep doing what I’m doing until it’s not enjoyable anymore, but I don’t see that happening any time soon!
10) If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be?
Rachel McAdams, Blake Lively, and/or Bradley Cooper – ALL GORGEOUS.
I would like to nominate the following 10 lovely bloggers:
1. Always Bree
2. Bettys Knees
10. Megan Leigh
Click here to get the info for the Fashionista Award.