These are a few beauty goodies that my sister got me from her trip to France. I waited about 6 months or so before doing a blog post on this because I wanted to be able to use some of the products and give a mini review instead of just revealing a haul. Let’s get started!
1. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub – Review – I’m currently using this body scrub and I like that it’s not the typical Soap & Glory scent that they are famous for; this has more citrus! I just wish the actual scrub was rougher.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo – Review – I love this stuff, no matter what size it comes in.
3. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – This feels very luxurious as a moisturizer and primer, and it has a combination of shea butter and emollient oils. If I used too much, my skin would appear oily and my face doesn’t need any more added oils. I’m happy that I did not break out at all from this product.
4. La Roche-Posay Serozinc – I always wondered what this did, especially because I saw so many European bloggers raving about this stuff. It’s almost like a toner spray that you use after cleansing your face. And just like those European bloggers, I love this stuff! I feel like it helps to keep my face completely clean and it’s an added bonus that it keeps you refreshed!
5. Topshop Statement Rings – I have had so many compliments whenever I where these rings. They appear as if there are three different sized rings floating perfectly on my finger. In addition, there is a midi ring as well.
6. Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder – I tried this once while I was playing with makeup at night and liked that it gave me matte, yet soft looking skin. I have yet to try this out fully.
7. Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer – Can you believe I have not opened this yet? Please let me know your thoughts! I just finished my Mayebelline Fit Me! Concealer and that took forever, so opening a completely new concealer was daunting to me.
8. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil – Same story as above, I just finished a brow product and didn’t want to open a new one (since I have two other brow products that I’m working on.)
Thank you for reading. Please let me know your thoughts on these products, especially the ones I haven’t gotten to try out completely!