Pastel Carousel nominated me for this tag and I’m so excited to finally do it – Thank you!
1. Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
2. Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
3. Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
4. After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
Years ago, I would think this was a silly question, but now I have learned to dress with the seasons whenever possible. Right now I like muted oranges, camel, hunter green, and basically typical Fall colors. I still have and love pastel colored clothes, I just surround it with darker pieces and accessories.
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
For some reason, “Wake Me Up When September Ends” by Greenday even though I don’t really like it.
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Usually smokey eye but I tend to do that when I go out with my friends at night regardless of the season. Right now, I’m trying to go as dark as a I can with my lips, which isn’t that dark: Berry/Wine colored lips.
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
The main thing I switch up is my nighttime moisturizer. Right now I am using Simple Rich Moisturizer and have been loving it. Review to come as soon as I use it for a long period of time!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
Hot chocolate/hot tea: black teas with milk and honey, green tea all on its own, chamomile with milk and honey to relax you. The best! Fashion-wise: I love being able to wear layers in weather where there’s a breeze but you don’t necessarily need a jacket. Oh, and BOOTS: Love my new boots and fuzzy slippers.
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
I wish I could say go out for a walk, which I’ve only done once this autumn to run an errand, but I would mostly stay inside. The one thing I don’t like is when Daylight Savings time ends and the sunshine goes away a lot faster.
I would like to nominate 5 of my lovely blogger friends…
Please let me know if you end up doing this tag because I’d love to see your answers as well!