Tools Needed: Dotting tool
StashMatters has requested a snowflake mani, so here it is! I have done this design exactly one year ago, but today I will break down the steps that go into making a snowflake. I just love this snowflake design and that blue is my favorite!
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on the Snowflake nails:
1. Start with a base coat to protect your natural nail bed.
2. Paint nails blue until they are opaque.
3. With the white polish, dot on a line going up and down.
4. Follow up with an X on top of the line.
5. On the ends of each line, add one small line on each side. You should have a big snowflake. Have fun with it!
6. Once the manicure is done, seal the nail art design with a quick drying top coat. This will make the nail look shiny and the design last longer.
I’d love to see your manicure. If you end up trying this nail look out, show/tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #styledwithjoy