I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – These are the only eye shadows I use on a daily basis; I’ve hit pan on Cream.
- Urban Decay eye liner – I’ve had to sharpen the pencil once, meaning I’m using quite a bit of it! I try to line my lower lash line and blend it out.
- The Body Shop hand cream – I’ve been lacking effort on trying to finish this up. Sometimes, I neglect my fingernails and hands, especially when I already have nail polish on.
- Tarte mascara – I use this on and off during the week.
- NYX lip gloss – Slacking on trying to use this up because I leave it in my bag, so I only really reach for it when I’m out, not when I’m getting ready in the morning.
- Rimmel concealer – I’m doing really well on this product. I feel like it is the never ending tube of concealer. You think you’re done, but nope, there is a whole lot left to squeeze out.
- Aquaphor – I try to use this at nighttime, but alternate between this and the lip enhancer from Jouer.
- NYM sea salt spray – I use this after I curl my hair and it gives me great texture.
- Batiste hint of color – I use this probably twice a week, depending on the oil situation happening with my hair that day.
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 2/10 PF10 products:
Clinique all about eyes
This lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of puffs, under eye circles.
Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. Ophthalmologist Tested.
Price: For .5 oz, $32.00
Packaging: Tiny glass jar with a silver twist off cap
Formula: Cream/gel formula
This is not my favorite eye cream, but I do like it because it is hydrating enough for nighttime but not greasy for daytime. I think that it hydrates the skin around my eyes nicely and gets absorbed right away. There is no greasy film left behind so I can use it under makeup as well as in the mornings. A little goes a long way, and although I see myself using this eye cream up, I doubt it will be finished by the time the ten weeks is up.
What’s your favorite eye cream?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!