I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – I have not used this palette, not because I have been using another eye shadow palette but because I nixed eye shadow altogether last week.
- Urban Decay eye liner – I only used this once under the lash line to make it appear fuller.
- The Body Shop hand cream – I just get so lazy with hand creams and body creams in general. I may have used this once or twice during the week.
- Tarte mascara – Had this mascara on all week! This is the reason why I nixed eye shadow, I just ended up focusing on my lashes.
- NYX lip gloss – I wear this when my lipstick from the morning has worn off and I need something moisturizing to apply with some color.
- Rimmel concealer – Love this concealer. Once this is used up, I will be sad!
- Aquaphor – same as last week – I try to use this at nighttime, but alternate between this and the lip enhancer from Jouer.
- NYM sea salt spray – same as last week – I use this after I curl my hair and it gives me great texture.
- Batiste hint of color – I use this only when I need to. I’ll explain further below.
- Clinique eye cream – same as last week – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 3/10 PF10 products:
Batiste – Dark and Deep Brown – A Hint of Colour
Bold browns! The hint of color keeps the intensity in your hair and helps blend in root regrowth and any stray greys without the worries of white marks.
Price: $8.00 regularly, on sale at TJ Maxx for $5.99
Packaging: Aerosol can with a spray
Formula: Brown-tinted dry shampoo
I always wanted to try this dry shampoo because not only am I fan of Batiste in general but I also hear rave reviews about the tinted version from various YouTubers. This tinted version costs more and I only ever thought to buy it when it was on sale. I tried it and liked it, but I do not think it is anything special.
I have some pros and cons that balance each other out. The tint is great for my hair and even lightens it a little but not to the point where it is a drastic change. Compared to a white powder, this easily blends into my jet black hair. But because it is tinted, it gets onto my fingernails and hair brush when I do blend it in.
I find that it lasts just as long as the regular Batiste dry shampoos which is great, but I don’t think I will be repurchasing this because I love the original one too much. I’d rather blend in a white powder than have a brown dry shampoo all over my skin and nails.
What’s your favorite dry shampoo?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!