I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – I should really take this out more often, huh?
- Urban Decay eye liner – Reviewed below!
- The Body Shop hand cream – Used this every other night because sometimes I’m too lazy.
- Tarte mascara – Used once and I love how it held the curl.
- NYX lip gloss – I use this everyday because it’s what I touch up my lips with when my lipstick from the morning is long gone.
- Rimmel concealer – Used this twice last week and it is disappearing slowly but surely.
- Aquaphor – I used this everyday and every night to moisturize my lips.
- NYM sea salt spray – Haven’t curled my hair once this week because I haven’t been in the mood!
- Batiste hint of color – Just like last week, I used this once this week.
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 6/10 PF10 products:
Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. Incredible with Urban Decay Eyeshadows!
Packaging: Silver cap that encloses a pencil that can be sharpened
Formula: Creamy, pigmented long-lasting eye pencil
I think that these eye liners need more love, from the beauty community and from myself. I always tend to forget eyeliner simply because it seems like an extra step if it’s not liquid eye liner. Because of PF10, I have rediscovered my love of lining my lower lash line (half way because I have small eyes, of course.)
The color is chocolate brown with a hint of silver shimmers. When applied, the shimmers are there, but not chunky glitter. It’s easy to apply and blend out, and I know that they will not budge once applied and set.
Another way to use it is as a base for a smokey eye, but the trick is to work quickly with this formula since blending is hard when it dries down.
What’s your favorite eye liner at the moment?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!