I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – Whoopsy daisy! Haven’t used it once this week.
- Urban Decay eye liner – Same answer as above. I was trying out the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon instead.
- The Body Shop hand cream – Used this every night because I remember to now.
- Tarte mascara – Used once. I’m not a mascara person unless it’s the only eye product I’m wearing.
- NYX lip gloss – Will be reviewed below but I used this all of last week!
- Rimmel concealer – I’ve come to the conclusion that I will be sad when this is gone. This will definitely be a repurchase for me. For more of a rave review, click the link!
- Aquaphor – I used this everyday and every night. My lips are as soft as ever.
- NYM sea salt spray – I use this when I am putting waves in my hair to hold and texturize the look.
- Batiste hint of color – I used this once this week.
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 8/10 PF10 products:
The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream
This effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurist’s essentials: sweet almond oil and panthenol.
- Conditions nails
- Sweet almond scent
- Get every drop of goodness out by using the Hand Cream Winding Key
Price: $20.00 for 3.3 fl. oz.
Packaging: Flexible metal tube with twist off cap. Could use better packaging.
Formula: Lotion-like hand cream
This hand cream is not the best and it’s not the worst either. I think its scent is too strong, but if you like a sweet almond smell, it’s perfect. I don’t think it smells bad, but it’s a bit on the overwhelming side. This is why I don’t use that much when I apply it to my hands. Another reason I don’t use that much is because a little goes a long way. This product moisturizes the hands really well, including the nail beds. I never have greasy hands because the hand cream’s formula sinks into the skin flawlessly.
What’s your favorite hand cream at the moment?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!