I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – I am slacking on using this palette. I just have others I’ve been wanting to use, like the Stila one!
- Urban Decay eye liner – Used once and now I have to sharpen it and that’s probably the only reason why I haven’t used it again.
- The Body Shop hand cream – I’ve been trying to use this every night and have been successful ever since I made note last week that I hardly used it! Writing about it here makes me use it more.
- Tarte mascara – I use this on and off during the week.
- NYX lip gloss – This has been my go-to lip gloss, especially when my lipstick from the day has worn off. I reach for my bag, slap some on my lips and then I’m good to go until I eat again!
- Rimmel concealer – I’ve used this for the most of last week, alternating between this and the Collection concealer. I love me some creamy concealers for the under eye area!
- Aquaphor – I’ve been using this for daytime and nighttime. More info below!
- NYM sea salt spray – I’ve found a new way to use this; The salt soaks up oils just as a dry shampoo does while giving me texture.
- Batiste hint of color – I used this 2-3 times this week.
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 4/10 PF10 products:
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. This multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
#1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
Preservative and fragrance free
Ideal size for your everyday usage, at home, at work or on the go
Price: For 1.75 oz, $5.99 (varies by location)
Packaging: Squeeze tube
Formula: Thick Ointment
I’ve discovered this way of applying a thick healing ointment to my lips because my dermatologist mentioned that this is the best for dry, cracked winter lips. It really does heal the skin and maintain its hydration throughout the day, whether you put lipstick on top or not. I definitely see a difference in my lip’s condition ever since I started using this again day and night. Smooth, moisturized lips 24/7!
What’s your favorite lip balm for winter?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!