I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
What did I finish up?
- Lorac Pro – Hit pan on Cream
- Urban Decay eye liner – Sharpened a few times so it’s shorter now
- The Body Shop hand cream – The top of this product is completely flat but there’s still a good amount of product left.
- Tarte mascara – See Feb + March Empties
- NYX lip gloss – Never ending lip gloss
- Rimmel concealer – Never ending concealer
- Aquaphor – Will be finished soon
- NYM sea salt spray – Will be finished soon
- Batiste hint of color – See Feb + March Empties
- Clinique eye cream – Still a lot of product left
Thanks for joining my bloggers friends and me in this Project Focus 10 – It has been a fun ten weeks!