I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – Whoopsy daisy! Haven’t used it once this week.
- Urban Decay eye liner – Same answer as above. I was trying out the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon instead.
- The Body Shop hand cream – Used this every night because I remember to now.
- Tarte mascara – Used once. I’m not a mascara person unless it’s the only eye product I’m wearing.
- NYX lip gloss – Will be reviewed below but I used this all of last week!
- Rimmel concealer – I’ve come to the conclusion that I will be sad when this is gone. This will definitely be a repurchase for me. For more of a rave review, click the link!
- Aquaphor – I used this everyday and every night. My lips are as soft as ever.
- NYM sea salt spray – I use this when I am putting waves in my hair to hold and texturize the look.
- Batiste hint of color – I used this once this week.
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 5/10 PF10 products:
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.
Price: $5.00 (varies by location)
Packaging: Square lip gloss plastic tube with doe foot applicator
Formula: Non-sticky pink lip gloss
Why this is called Beige? We will never know. NYX loves the mix up since this mid-tone pink lip gloss looks nothing like the color beige, but it sure does get attention!
At the time I got this, it was a hyped-up and well-loved product that I obviously needed and wanted to try. I love this formula so much because you get the look of a shiny lip gloss without the feel of a lip gloss. Do you know what I mean? That sticky, glue-like texture that makes your hair stick to your lips kind of formula. No thanks!
I highly recommend this line of lip gloss to someone who wants a nice wash of color, doesn’t dry out your lips, and doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable.
What’s your favorite lip gloss at the moment?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!