I’m doing a Project Focus 10 with three beauty bloggers. I am trying to finish up 10 products in the span of 10 weeks. A new PF10 post on any updates along with a product review of one of the products will appear every Monday. It’s a challenge for me because the products must be ones I’d never done a full review on before but are still on the market!
Quick update on PF10 progress:
- Lorac Pro – Back to using this palette all week.
- Urban Decay eye liner – Have really neglected this product. I guess I’m not a huge fan of eye liners, but when I do use them, I think they make a big difference in an eye look.
- The Body Shop hand cream – I used this a couple of times this week.
- Tarte mascara – See review below!
- NYX lip gloss – I use this everyday because it’s what is in my bag at all times and I really enjoy the look and formula.
- Rimmel concealer – Used it all week and love it.
- Aquaphor – I used this everyday and every night.
- NYM sea salt spray – I use this when I am putting waves in my hair to hold and texturize the look.
- Batiste hint of color – You’ll see these in my Feb Empties! 1 down, people!
- Clinique eye cream – I use this daily, night and/or day.
Here’s a review on 7/10 PF10 products:
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes.
Price: $21 for 0.24 fl oz.
Packaging: Unique purple snakeskin packaging
Formula: Volumizing mascara
Let me preface this review by saying that I am not a huge fan of mascaras, and they are probably my least favorite makeup product. Blasphemy, I know!
I actually thought this mascara performed well. I have short lashes that don’t hold a curl as well as I’d like them to, and this formula held up my curl all day. I am very impressed with how it volumizes my lashes without clumping. I do not think this is the best mascara in the world, but for the time being, I was happy I was able to experience a mascara that actually held my curl all day.
What’s your favorite mascara at the moment?
Be sure to follow these bloggers for their Project Focus 10 as well!