Bambinotions nominated me once again – Thank you!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
Nice – Taking care of my skin is more important to me than makeup, I’ve realized!
2. What’s the go-to beauty, makeup, or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
It always depends on the person – For makeup, maybe Urban Decay or Hourglass. For skincare, probably Clinique because I can stand behind it!
3. Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather drug store products to others?
Giving high end products is always better! They can always get a hold of drugstore products on their own.
4. What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
I don’t have a Christmas tree! 😦 Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop? Dior Creme de Rose? Those would even make cute stocking stuffers.
5. What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
I wouldn’t say “dreading.” How ungrateful! For the sake of the answer, I’d say mascara. I’m just not a fan. If it doesn’t last all day, I don’t want to wear it!
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so, what is the post you are most proud of?
No, but I try to blog daily to the best of my ability!
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
Maybe it was the UD Deluxe Shadow Box Set. I loved the shimmery eye shadow called Scratch and hit pan on it!
8. What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
A mini lip set, like the ones from BiteBeauty. Or anything Fresh and mini.
9. Would you rather your friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
Surprise! It means a lot more. But I also don’t mind when they ask me. They just want to get me something I really want.
10. What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
Incorporate metallic or green into an outfit to make it look more festive.
For this tag, remember to:
- Copy and paste the questions below and give your answers to them in a blog post
- Feel free to use the banner from this post on your post as well
- Tag as many of fellow bloggers as you want
- Remember to link back to Miss Lindapendent just in case some of these questions get a bit muddled up for the next tagger (I’m look at you Mr. 40 Beauty Questions Tag with 42 questions!)
- Let Linda from Miss Lindapendent know once you’ve published the blog post and she will link to your post on the original post so others can read it 🙂
Whoever wants to do this Christmas Tag is welcome! Just let me know if you end up doing it!